01 October 2009

Tattoo

I forgot. While in Paris, I got the most fabulous tattoo of the Eiffel Tower on my right forearm. Very detail work for only 65 Euros, that’s under $100. It’s a great conversation piece as everybody notices it.

That is my fifth tattoo, but far from the last. All my tattoos have a meaning behind them, but this was my birthday gift to myself. I guess I forgot to mention also that I went the week of my birthday. I celebrated with a slice of strawberry torte and an espresso.

I really should go back. My psychiatrist highly recommends I return. There’s always the Lotto.

2 comments:

  1. So what is the next tat going to be? Hum I wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Stephen HainesOctober 3, 2009 at 8:59 AM

    a good psychiatrist would send you to Paris. You really should try Dr. Sylvester!

    ReplyDelete