03 October 2009

Dancing Queen

No, I did not go out clubbing! Just got back from seeing Mamma Mia! at the Majestic Theatre. It’s only my fourth time and this is as good as the Toronto version I saw before it went to Broadway.

Based on Abba songs, the musical tells the story of a young woman’s search for her father. She is about to get married and after reading her mother’s diary, there are three potential men in the running, so she invites them to the wedding hoping she will know which is her dad.

It was quite the pick-me-up after my week. Theater is in Chiflado’s genes and if I cannot be onstage I may as well be in the audience. This is one musical I can always recommend.

2 comments:

  1. On stage, off stage...who can ever tell with Chiflado?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Chiflado.

    ReplyDelete