10 October 2009

Weather

We have been having the most phenomenal weather lately. After quite the hot summer with temperatures in the 100’s, it has been a welcome change. Shallow Chiflado that I am, I have the weather set on my home page for San Antonio and Paris.

The weather has been very similar in both places and reminds me of my week in Paris. The difference being that in Paris I was out all over the place and here I am in my sanctuary. Yesterday’s morning rain was quite needed and at least I didn’t get rained on in Paris.

I’ve had the window open for the past few days letting in that cool blast and today I had the last of my chicken soup. The clouds do not bring me down, au contraire; I love this kind of weather. It’s the Texas heat and humidity I abhor.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get. Paris, Texas weather can't be that different from San Antonio!

    ReplyDelete