31 October 2009

Out Again

Hush Puppy and I got together after he got off work. We visited here for a while before heading out. And wasn’t it a Chiflado Day, gorgeous, just gorgeous. We went the Delivery Market for a late lunch. See why I’m called Chiflado?

Of course it never fails. We sat down and were chatting while our order was prepared. Next to us, of all the empty tables around us mind you, plopped two ladies with twin monsters. Now, Chiflado likes children don’t get me wrong, but these two were so out of control and were just too much for the two women. They finally left with their food to go and apologized to everyone in the store.

I forgot it’s Halloween, there were a lot of people in costume downtown. That and tourists for a Notre Dame football game. I don’t know which were funnier to stare at.

We came back and visited a while longer before I walked Hush Puppy to the bus stop; I have to look out after my baby sister.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got out , Chifladuex! I know what you mean about children - I'd rather be in a restaurant filled with dogs. We had a fun Halloween, Stella and I made the house look so creepy a few parents told their little ones not to go to our door! Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete