26 October 2009

Manic Monday

It’s a fabulous October Monday. It’s raining buckets out there and it’s in the 50’s, perfect weather for a walk to clear Chiflado’s mind. I’m still on auto-pilot but I did wind up at the post office so I checked my mail while I was there.

With all the loonies in downtown San Antonio, no one turned to look at a grown man walking in the rain in shorts and a polo shirt. Hey, I’ve seen tourists jogging in worse weather. My window’s open letting in cool northern air but don’t worry, Chiflado is invincible.

It’s times like this that I miss cawfee. I’d probably make two pots on a gorgeous day like today. Tea doesn’t do it for me neither does oatmeal. I woke up before the rain hit and I’m ready for a nap already. I'll wait until I dry off first.

No comments:

Post a Comment