08 October 2009

Out and about

I actually went out today, and in this humidity. That time of the year for lab work and I hate it when she takes out vial after vial as she looks at the work order. That’s enough I said, she laughed and kept on getting more vials ready. At least it didn’t hurt because I’ve heard horror stories.

I got a quick bite to eat and then it was off to the pharmacy. No week is complete without a visit to the pharmacy. Of course I’m on a first name basis with everyone and usually when they see me walk in the door they go get my order.

Next stop, library. I had to drop off some DVDs and pick up some. I’m watching Mad Men and don’t see what the big hoopla is all about. Well, one could say there’s Jon Hamm, but it’s nothing but a soap opera set in an advertising firm. I do like the characters though.

All this by 10 a.m., not bad for an HIVer. And I did it all on foot, since I don’t have the luxury/bother of a car. Looks like I’m in for the rest of the day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment