18 October 2009

Bad News

Being the realist that I am, I thought this would happen. I follow their rules and regulations, but I was turned down for my HOPWA reassessment this month. I just got the news today.

There is a formal grievance procedure and I have been through it before. But this time I wonder if it’s even worth it. I’ve been sensing gloom and doom and sure enough it happened.

I personally think their formula is a little outdated and should be modified. And this year I will not be getting a raise as ya’ll may have heard. So I’m gonna sit down with my case manager and see what we can do. I’m still on the housing list just waiting for them to call me.

We’ll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Just be keep on them,and with the help of you case manager something should be done.

    ReplyDelete