07 October 2009

Planning ahead

I have always been an organized person, I like to plan ahead. How I wish I could plan a visit to Paris!

The other day I was at Office Depot getting my Norton anti-virus and also bought a calendar for next year. I guess that means I’m planning on being around another year at least.

Some days I just don’t feel like going out. What’s the point? I don’t have any money to spend and I literally have everything I need here. Today was one of those days. I had a bagel for breakfast and made some chicken soup for the next couple of days. I’ve felt something coming on, hence the soup along with some aspirin.

Not to mention the humidity. Why go out if you don’t have to? People get concerned that I don’t go out. Hey, it’s my business. I go out when I have to and come back home ASAP. There’s no place like home.

1 comment:

  1. every year when i buy a next year calendar I always question my supposed committment to suicide........stick around, mi hermano.

    ReplyDelete