29 October 2009

New Meds

Just got back from the pharmacy. Remember we’re trying something more aggressive to boost my CD-4 count. Instead of 13 pills a day, I’m up to 15 a day.

We eliminated Atripla for Truvada, Reyataz and Norvir, the bright side being I only take them once a day also. They’ll be part of my Saturday routine of pill sorting. I’m quite excited about this and I hope the sarcasm comes through loud and clear.

I’ve been on a downer for a while now. I try not to let things overwhelm me but they sneak up on me and attack full force. I haven’t been out of the house in days now spending my time surfing the net. I cannot focus on movies or a book right now either.

People worry about me but they shouldn’t. I’m used to being alone and they misinterpret it as lonely. So don’t worry about me, concentrate on your lives please.

1 comment:

  1. worry? why you are one of the sanest crazy people I know! Even Dr. Sylvester says so!

    ReplyDelete