03 October 2009

Blanco Cafe

Chiflado went to Blanco Cafe with his friend the other day and I had the green chicken enchiladas. Theses are chicken enchiladas with a tomatillo sauce and a dollop of sour cream. Quite the tasty dish.

My friend is part of my support system and I have known her since high school. Our friendship goes back that far back although we lost track of each other while I lived elsewhere, but I'm back and we found each other.

Chiflado didn't feel like doing anything for breakfast this rainy Saturday morning so guess where I went? I had the chilaquiles which are out of this world, the plate comes with beans and potatoes and the customary tortillas. Chilaquiles are tortilla pieces with egg and cheese and a bit on the spicy side. Chiflado was sated.

For more info on the Blanco cafe, click here http://blancocafe.net/

1 comment:

  1. I am so very glad that we met up again. You are just a great inspiration to those of us who know you.

    ReplyDelete