16 September 2009

No more cawfee!!!

What do you call a cow that's had an abortion? De-calf-inated! And so has Chiflado.

After all my tummy trouble, I finally decided to give up cawfee. My blood pressure is high and both my doctor and nutritionist have advised giving it up.

Well, I'm the Master of my own Domain and I had my last cup last Wednesday, I had to finish the can, and now I'm getting withdrawl headaches that my nutritionist said should disappear in a few days. I still have my cherished mug I bought in Paris on the shelf. There's always herbal tea.

But I will miss the aroma as it filled my apartment. The taste of real black gold. The warmth of my mug. The taste made possible only by Juan Valdez! I clearly remember Mother putting some cawfee in my bottle and saying to drink it and go to sleep...and I did.

Cawfee...what a void.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, Chiflado! And you're a stronger man than I am - no cawfee, no get up out of the damn bed! It's one of my only reasons to get up. If you miss that aroma you can get one of them cawfee flavored air fresheners!

    ReplyDelete