21 September 2009

I'm b-a-a-c-k!

All I can say is what happens at the campout stays at the campout! Oh the sights Chiflado saw. The weather was fabulous although we still had humidity. I think Texas must mean humidity somewhere. Again, we were out in the middle of nowhere, we stopped and asked a cow for directions.

I will say that Chiflado did karaoke. He got up on stage, and being the true lounge act that he is, he sang Fly Me to The Moon. Classy. One of my POZ posse also got up and sang a song I'd never heard and he did it quite well. Our other comarade did not participate but was disappointed in himself afterward.

But we had fun which was the goal. We did not think about HIV. We did go to a few cocktail parties and even invented a drink in honour of one of my posse. And we met men who were as zany as us if not more.

More later...

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are back. Also glad you did not get sprayed by a skunk, whew, or got bitten by a snake. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete