23 September 2009

Lazy Days

Thank goodness for disability is all I have to say sometimes. I'm still in recuperation mode from the campout. My metabolism was out of whack for an entire weekend and I'm still getting used to life back home.

Rain in San Antonio? What a rare treat. Perfect weather for staying home and be a couch potato. I needed items from the store but there's no way Chiflado's going out in the rain. He might melt!

I'm just gonna spend the day watching DVDs including one with one of my favourite Argentinian actors Leonardro Sbaraglia. Not only is he a good actor but he's hot as well. I'd hit him! I also have a Star Trek DVD, I never saw the original series but as some of you know I'm a major fan of The Next Generation, so thanks to the library I'm getting to catch up on the series.

1 comment:

  1. All I have to say is that after our camping trip we all deserve a week's stay at a resort...or mental hospital, whichever is less expensive these days. I was so happy to hear that Chiflado is back to his "regular" self these days. Much love, my friend!

    ReplyDelete