15 January 2011

Wet Saturday

Today was just a continuation of yesterday, cold and wet. It was a day I woke up ready for a nap.

I did venture out today though. I usually like to treat myself to breakfast or lunch at Blanco Cafe. The waitresses know me and kinda know what I'll be having. Purple 13 says that I'm a creature of habit and she knows what I'll order also. I like to throw a wrench and order something different.

There was a slight drizzle as I left the building. Yes I used the walker and I did not fall down. I used to walk with long strides and now I take baby steps so I won't fall down. So far so good.

I didn't bother to turn on the computer until now. I usually don't get emails on the weekend anyway. I think I took a nap sometime today. I look at the clock and notice that I lost track of what I did, so I guess I did nap. It is perfect weather for staying indoors and do nothing.

Just got off the phone with HP and we have not heard from Mess. We're supposed to get together sometime tomorrow. We're gonna have a late lunch or early dinner.

Chif out.

1 comment: