17 January 2011

Murky Monday

Wow. This morning was murky, the fog was horrible. I looked out the window and saw nothing but fog. It was like a cloud was sitting on the city. And then, when you expected the worst, it cleared up and we could see blue sky once more.

My nurse came in to change my dressing and it might have been her last day. That's all my insurance would pay for. I see Dr M tomorrow and see if he decides to order more visits.

The rest of the day was blah for me. I'm running on empty grocery wise. Mess did offer to take me to the store tomorrow, we just need to coordinate with each other.

Tomorrow I get to see Dr M and get my lab results besides checking my wound. The wound on my elbow is ready to scab over. My other wound definitely needs more time to heal.

Chif out

1 comment: