20 January 2011

Ladies who Lunch

I hooked up with Purple 13 today. She says I'm looking good compared to the last time we saw each other. She too says I looked like I was stoned. I can't believe nobody said anything probably because nobody wanted to hurt my feelings.

We lunched at Blanco Cafe. We're always in the mood for Mexican, I'll take one if I can find one worthy. We had a nice visit. She asked about Mess and Hush Puppy, and says I was lucky to have friends like Mess and HP.

Then I went to the library and the pharmacy and came hope exhausted and wound taking a quick nap. Being sick takes it's toll on me. As busy as I was I had to go to the library to pick some DVD, that I probability wont get to see.

Chiflaco out

1 comment:

  1. i thought you looked stoned but I was too so why ask? LOL

    ReplyDelete