14 January 2011

Dreary Friday

It's another day of cold and wet weather. Perfect to stay indoors, like I need an excuse. There's nothing I have to do today. I did call L to get on her list for next month's bus pass. And I'm waiting for my nurse to come in and change my dressing. When will that end? I'm not one to wait on anything, drives me nuts sometimes.

There are days when I have to go out, or just to get out of the apartment. But as soon as I go out, I can hardly wait to come back home. Like I should go to the store today, but I'm afraid I'll fall again. I'd be very limited because I would have to go out with my cane or walker. But I have today's weather to keep me from going out.

I'll just have to wait and see how the rest of the day pans out. So for now,

Chif out.

No comments:

Post a Comment