16 January 2011

Lazy Sunday

It's still wet and cool outside. I tell JL that he's lucky to be indoors especially in this nasty weather.

Yes I ventured out today. We were supposed to get together, but Mess wasn't feeling well. I almost talked myself into going out with HP, but I changed my mind.

I decided to get a burger or pizza, but I wound up at Fuddrucker's instead. The burger won over the pizza only because it's cheaper than a Domino's pizza. So there I went with my walker, still having difficulty getting on or off wherever we roam. Kinda nice how people treat me the disabled person on the trolley.

I did have dizzy spells and a little vertigo. I almost lost my balance several times. I should also report that I saw this hot guy with an equally hot nose.
I like to build my burger just the way I like it.

So I'm sitting there looking at the tourists deal with the weather. They're the ones wearing shorts in this cool weather. This weather reminds me of Michigan with all the snow. It's pretty the first day, but an annoyance after the snow plows came by and turned it ugly. At least I don't have to shovel snow anymore.

Chif out

No comments:

Post a Comment