10 January 2011

Monday News

The elevator was out of order this morning. Not that I was going anywhere, but my poor nurse had to climb the stairs to my Crystal Palace. I checked the elevator before she left hoping she wouldn't have to use the stairs again. It was still out of order.

Next I was waiting for someone from the State that would give me a provider. A provider is someone who would do some light chores, and help one bathe if needed. I don't think I'll get one judging on the questions asked. When he called he said it would take 45 minutes for his assessment, and this guy was here at least 5 minutes tops. At least the elevator was working when he visited me.

Went to group even though it was cold. I had to talk to L about some co-pays. This agency helps out with co-pays. And hon, I need help. I'm just getting statements from my hospital stays. I am so grateful for L's agency, she has helped out with co-pays before and she also pays for my yearly visit to the optometrist and new glasses if necessary.

For some reason I am exhausted and ready for bed.

Chif out

No comments:

Post a Comment