18 January 2011

Busy Tuesday

I am so exhausted. Went to get lab results with Dr M, and my Tcell count is at 153 and I'm still undetectable. I also got my pneumonia shot. I also got a new med for high blood pressure, don't know if my blood pressure is good or it's the med working.

Mess was an absolute angel and took me to the store also. I doubled up on groceries in case I run out of them by next week. So I'm a happy camper for now.

Good news when I got home. I've been approved for Meals on Wheels starting tomorrow. My case manager and the nutritionist at my clinic and I got on the same page with this one. Chiflado is very lucky to have these people helping me out.

I have some more good news, but I forgot what it was. Just another AIDSheimers moment. If I remember what it was I'll blog it when I remember.

Chif out.

1 comment:

  1. I may be A LOT of things but angel ain't one of them !!!!!

    ReplyDelete