01 January 2011

New Year's Day

Just another day come and gone. I have DVDs from the library, but I have not been able to concentrate on anything lately. At least the library can get some statistics out of me.

Mess called and invited me to Stella's for dinner. Actually he said she asked for me to be there. I'm not one to say no to a free meal.

We wound up having a mini-Thanksgiving dinner. We had turkey, stuffing, and vegetables. I've always been one for the side dishes and I filled up my plate with everything and extra stuffing.

It was a small intimate group with two of Stella's friends. I did feel like an outsider because they had a past together and I didn't know what to do so I just listened to their stories.

It was nice seeing Stella. She's all about hugs and kisses and I hugged her when we got there and when we left.

Chif out.

No comments:

Post a Comment