01 January 2011

Meanwhile...

I didn't know what was going on, but Mess and Hush Puppy were concerned because they had not heard from me in days. Mess even called Centromed, why I don't know. But the nutritionist got worried about me also. They even called me during group to see if I needed a ride.

Finally, HP suggested we call 911. He couldn't call from work so Mess called the cops. Mess had already tried talking to the manager to see if she had seen me.

Finally I heard someone at the door and I started screaming for help. I still don't know if it was the police or the manager that found me. All this is in bits of pieces from my memory.

I think it was the paramedics that pulled me from the tub. They lifted me like I was a rag doll and eventually on to the stretcher. They asked where my meds were and they took everything.

I do remember asking for some clothes also because I knew I would need them. And there was the ride down in the elevator and then the lobby and out to the ambulance. They entered all my meds into a computer and told them all my paperwork is at Santa Rosa Hospital, which is only three blocks away.

Chif out.


No comments:

Post a Comment