08 January 2011

A Visit w/HP

HP's computer is on the blink and he wanted to go to the library to use their computers. I talked him out of that and he'd be welcome to use my computer.

We visited for a bit before he got on the computer. JL went up to him and demanded attention. Here was another lap for him to get comfy in. HP got on the computer while I checked what was on TV. One would think I should watch one of my DVD's, but I wasn't in the mood which is why I wound up watching PBS's cooking shows.

HP and I visited some more after he surfed the web. JL was on his lap when he almost bit HP. I wonder if cats have teething episodes like children do.

It's always nice to have company, but it's sometimes to short time together. And just like that, our visit came to an end and HP left to catch the next bus home.

Chif out.

1 comment:

  1. all the cats seem to want to bite HP.....mmmmmm?

    ReplyDelete