02 February 2010

The Tingler

I have been diagnosed with polyneuropathy which manifests itself either in extreme pain or a tingly sensation like when your foot falls asleep. Lately I’ve been tingling all over the place especially my stomach which I now refer to as stomach cancer. It’s a joke and I see my doctor next month and promise to discuss it with him.

I was talking to Purple 13 today about it and told her it’s almost like sex. When my spot is found there are just ripples of sensations all over, at least from what I remember. I’ve been tingling for the past two weeks or so and while it feels great, wink, wink, it’s also kinda annoying.

Guess it’s my version of purring. I tingle and shiver at the same time. I really should look into marketing this it feels that great. Man I could go for a joint about now.

4 comments:

  1. let's do an herbal lunch soon, darling. I just came from Dr.Feelgoodinthemorning so I have a fresh supply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the tingler. sounds like some god damn sex toy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either that...or a super-villan name on the old Batman series. In fact it kinda has a ring to it...The Tingler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Tingler, thats your new name baby, HP is right!!!!!

    ReplyDelete