02 February 2010

Product Endorsement


Speaking of Jean Luc, I must make an endorsement here. Some of you may be asking, yo Chif, why doncha have any ads on your blog? Well, the powers that be have deemed me unworthy to have any ads on my blog but I'll still blog when I feel like it.


Anyhoo, before I got him I stopped at the store to get some litter and they had a special for a free bag of Friskies. I knew it was a sign of things to come.


Well, JL doesn't really like it and it gives him bad breath. As if that weren't bad enough, it gives him gas problems. Poor baby. Honey, I'm going to HEB tomorrow and buying him the Purina Indoor Cat Chow which is what he was used to eating. Hopefully that will clear the air! I can't believe I just wrote that. It's the bag with the Siamese on it, duh.
96 Days until the campout for those of you interested.

3 comments:

  1. Honey, my Sylvester is just fine with HEB brand food. He's so damn easy to please. Gave him some shrimp the other day and he didn't even take a bite! But Lord when he sees me get that milk bottle out for my cawfee he starts howling. But I like to pronounce PURINA to rhyme with VAGINA. Very very classy. Go ahead and try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Professor Ludvig Shetmilheiser-DeBoneFebruary 4, 2010 at 3:19 PM

    did you know that in many countries a product has a picture of the actual product on the outside. So imagine the confusion one might encounter when one gets this bag home and realizes that , alas, there is no woman and siamese cat inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo Prof, imagine my surprise when I opened the Calvin Klein package and the hot hunk wasn't in there!

    ReplyDelete