30 January 2010

Modest Moi

I normally wouldn’t say anything like this but Mess made me think of it. I am the first to admit that I’m modest, it doesn’t take much to please me. I’m used to being overlooked.

I’m just gonna put it out there. I’m having a great hair month. There, I said it. I usually get a free haircut at the Foundation, but the stylist hasn’t shown up in a few months and my hair was an absolute mess.

I went to an old fashioned barber shop at the Gunter Hotel one day. I took a photo of how I wanted my hair and waited anxiously. In fifteen minutes, he took me from hell to glorious. I think he cut my hair twice, once just to see what was underneath the bush and the one to style it.

I looked in the mirror and was flabbergasted. My hair fell perfectly into place everywhere and I love it. I did dish out some money for it but it was so worth it. I already told HP that I’m gonna go back a month before the campout because it’s all about how we look. BTW, it’s 100 days until the campout.

Speaking of HP, he was so looking forward to seeing me tomorrow but I told him I wasn’t going. I got compliments the previous week but didn’t get any last week, so I want to go back in about a month just for the compliments I know are coming. I told you I’m modest!

3 comments: