22 February 2010

Update

Still feeling great, no more nausea, and of course I have a doctor's appointment today. Hopefully I'll get my referral this time around, not that I can afford it.

I took my computer to the doctor and it's gonna cost me $230 to repair it. That's $230 I don't have right now but will have on the 3rd. Of course that means I'll really have to watch my purse strings next month. So I might not even use the referral. It's one step forward and five back for me here guys.

Ran around with HP Saturday, he rented a car to do some running around and called to get me out of the house. We took my computer to Computer Nerdz and then he had some shopping to do. Shopping is something I used to love to do when I was working and had money, now I can't even afford the Dollar Store, nor do I need to buy anything. I look at stuff as something someone will have to get rid of when I die. All I need to buy are groceries and cat food, JL will always have food in his belly.

Went to group yesterday. HP made the best beef stroganof from scratch, although I wasn't able to enjoy it that much because of the tremors, I was just shaking too much. And Silver Daddy made his world famous cheese cake that's always a hit with us. It was also good to see Mess as well, ya'll know the three of us have a tight bond. And of course we talked about the infamous camp out...

...76 Days until the camp out.

1 comment:

  1. if you need some mad money chiffie give me a little shout out.

    ReplyDelete