08 February 2010

Weekend

Saturday I treated my fat ass to breakfast at Blanco. It was quite yummy but it did not sit well with me. I came home and spewed it all out sad to say. I was on Pepto the rest of the day and only ate a banana and a tangelo and even that turned my stomach.

Yesterday I went to group only because HP made an enchilada casserole and I've been craving chicken enchiladas. It was nice to see him and Mess who's been a bit Garboesque lately.

So there I was tingling in person. It's one thing to write about it and another thing to see it in person. They had no idea. It's just waves and waves of orgasmic sensations. I'm a one-man orgy they said. The plus about it is that it cancels out the pain in my feet. There are times when I'm tingling and in pain at the same time but I'm so enjoying it I forget about the pain.

Anyhoo, the enchis were delish. HP is gonna make someone a great step-mom. I've already told him the secret phrase: boarding school. They were a tad spicy for this sicko Latino and between that and the spasms I had to watch myself before I erupted. I even skipped dessert which was a homemade apple pie made by none other than Silver Daddy himself. Of course now I think I should have brought home a slice for breakfast.

90 Days until the campout.

1 comment: