26 February 2010

Computer MIA

I've lost track of this but I think I've been without a computer for about three weeks. I thought I had funds to move around to pay for it, but alas, that was not the case. I will have to wait until Wednesday at the earliest to get it back. It is ready to be picked up but I told them I'm out of town for the week. Now I just need a ride to go get it, I certainly can't make it on the bus.

On the homefront I've been healthy these past few weeks. No nausea, no vomiting, and I've even gotten some hunger back. My diet consists of very bland means. I actually boil chicken tenders and a potato for lunch. I can't enjoy ramen that much because of my tremors, a lot of the soup winds up on the table rather than my tum. We'll see what the neurologist has to say this year about that.

I did go to La Margarita Wednesday night for a Centromed dinner. The topic was HIV and heart disease. Stuff we've heard before, cholesterol, trycerides, smoking, the usual. Dinner was fajitas, rice and beans, certainly not a great heart meal, was it? But it was nice to get out of the house and see some people including my Silver Daddy.

...72 Days until the camp out...

1 comment:

  1. Xavier told me he will get your CUM-POOTER for you, so relax.

    ReplyDelete