05 February 2010

Technical Difficulties

As luck would have it, I'm having difficulties with my computer and my PDA. And we are told that computers simplify our lives. I've rebooted, defragged, and unplugged everything. Are there any experts reading my blog that can help me?

Chiflado is having technical difficulties as well. I've had a history of tummy troubles going back to childhood. I'm even on marinol, a cannibis based medication, so I will test positive for marijuna. HP suggested I try the herb as well.

I've thrown up blood and I had slight temperature yesterday. I ventured out to the store and started feeling nauseous on the bus. I made it just in time to throw up again. I came home and guzzled some Pepto-Bismol but that didn't help much.

I called the clinic this morning and my doctor was not taking walk-ins but I did schedule an appointment for Monday. I also will try to remember to get my H1N1 flu shot.

93 Days until the campout.

3 comments:

  1. marijuana is the answer to nearly every question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call my physician - Dr. FeelGoodInTheMorning. He has openings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know what they say, you are what you eat. Have you made a withdrawl from a blood bank lately?

    ReplyDelete