16 February 2010

The Latest

I do what I can. I had a bad Saturday, so much so that HP was so worried he wanted to come over and play Florence Nightengale. But I was able to keep things down so I survived a bad day. I also found that if I don't move my tum won't be as aggitated.

I was feeling good Sunday to go to the cinema with Purple 13. Since I read the series and I got her hooked on them, she wanted to see it as well. I give it 5 jalapenos even though I'm not one for cgi. I'll review this later. I'm still having computer problems and still checking email at the library.

82 Days until the campout...

2 comments:

  1. what movie did you see? you need a damn editor, call me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get my computer going again is what I need. I can only do so much at the library.

    ReplyDelete