28 February 2010

Family Time

Chiflado spent some quality time with his nieces yesterday. We went to Peter Piper's Pizza to celebrate a birthday. Rugrats and noise all over the place and Chiflado was out of his element. But he got to see his youngest niece.

Also got a chance to catch up with my nieces. I told them about the colonoscopy and I really hope they find something wrong. There is obviously something bothering me and a diagnosis would be great.

Jean Luc has noticed I'm not my usual self. He sits on my lap purring away hoping to make me feel better. Then there are times when I sit with a blankie and he crawls under the blankie to keep me company. Or when I'm in the easy chair, he likes to sit on the foot rest. He's also been licking me a lot lately and hasn't bitten me as much. He's quite the gentleman, and a loved one at that.

...70 Days until the Camp out...

No comments:

Post a Comment