10 November 2009

Still Blue

It’s so weird being depressed when I look out the window and see beautiful blue skies. But such is my existence. Seems nothing works to lift my spirits. I have DVDs to watch but they don’t interest me much.

The only thing that I seem to tolerate is the Parisian jazz station I have as a link. They play such a variety that I never get bored. I’ve heard American artists singing songs I’ve never heard in the states before. Plus I get to hear Parisian French and I’m reminded that my French is not as great as it used to be, but just listening to it lifts my spirits a bit.

Sometimes I wonder if my psych meds work, but I’m not about to stop taking them! I envy people like Hush Puppy who seems to have it together. I’ve never seen him break down. He’s been hospitalized several times through the years but he seems okay about it all. And he works, so I guess that keeps his mind on other things.

But I’ll continue to reside in my isolation tower. It seems to be working so far for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment