17 November 2009

Out and About

I haven’t written anything lately because there’s nothing new to blog. No doctor’s appointments, no emergencies, nada. I’m still in a solitary mood. Still depressed, it’s just that time of year.

B rang me up and asked for my chauffeur’s expertise today. I should mention I do not have a car so she picks me up and I jump in the driver’s seat and we’re off. We ran some errands and she treated me to lunch.

Next to the Alameda Theatre is the Alameda Restaurant, a nice little hole in the wall open only during the week. She likes to go for the puffy tacos which are good. I played it safe and had a carne guisada burrito and it was delectable.

That’s it folks. I’ve been napping a lot probably due to the depression, but it does leave me refreshed.

3 comments:

  1. Chiflado, Chiflado let down your long hair....and let me take you to lunch sometime soon! I really miss seeing you my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that I have not been able to talk to you when you call me to work lately just that time of the year the we get a little busy. I'll call so that we can get toghter and do lunch sometime next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chifladoodoo is going out tonight - my prediction.

    ReplyDelete