12 November 2009

Garbo's Day Out

Garbo actually left his apartment today. Thursday’s is my usual pharmacy day and then I stopped at the library to pick up a book that I hope will interest me.

Then it was off to La Margarita for a Centro luncheon. The topic was AIDS in older folks. Oy. And I actually fell into the category, it was age 50 and up. A lot of the information is redundant, I didn’t learn anything new. Lunch was great and quite filling. I decided not to have dinner I was so full. But I have to take my meds with food so I heated up a biscuit.

I also rang up Purple 13 to see if she was at work. She’d been out sick a couple of days. I got her hooked on the Percy Jackson novels I blogged about and being the nice person that I am, I checked it out and delivered it in person. What a friend! And quite modest I must admit.

I was back home by 1 p.m. and took a nap after my exciting day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment