07 November 2009

Garboesque

Periodically when I see my counselor I have to fill out a form on my mental state. There’s a statement to the effect that I think the world would be better without me. Of course I always check that box.

Lots of times I feel like I don’t fit in as well. And I have to put on my façade and pretend like everything’s just fine. Well it’s not.

And I allow obnoxious people to get to me. Their mere presence in the room puts me in a fowl mood. I’ve avoided support groups because there is a negative influence in the group that manages to get me down no matter how much I ignore them.

So the best solution is to stay away. I will be Garboesque and stay to myself. Besides sometimes I feel like I can’t talk to people. I’ve become quite the introverted wallflower, but that started with a bad relationship in the 90’s. But that’s another story.

For now, I Vant to be alone.

1 comment:

  1. so does this mean you are not doing any more movies?

    ReplyDelete