03 November 2009

So far, so good

Okay, I’ve only been on this new cocktail for three days and so far I have had no adverse reactions. One hears horror stories about changing meds.

I played wonderful uncle today. B rang me up last night to see if I’d be her chaperone, but she really meant chauffer. Her son had an appointment at the Medical Centre and since I’m the brave one that will go anywhere, I said yes.

She left a message on my machine to ring her later. I called and said What do you want? Where are you going? And When? We have that kind of relationship, but then again, I have that kind of relationship with all my Homies.

People look at the Medical Centre as a town in its own right. I constantly hear people not finding their way around even after years of going to the same building. Oy. Nice to be appreciated and Chiflado got a Halloween goodie bag out of it to boot.

1 comment:

  1. Princess ShotsavodkaNovember 4, 2009 at 8:50 AM

    A NEW COCKTAIL? DARLING DO TELL!

    ReplyDelete