10 November 2009

La Margarita

After the Museo, we were hungry for Mexican of course. We went around the corner to La Margarita http://www.lamargarita.com/ and the weather was so nice we sat outside and watched tourists going by.

Mess had the Acapulco Enchiladas which were 2 Enchiladas filled with Sauteed shrimp, crab & fish, topped with a delicate Marisco sauce, shrimp, scallops and Monterrey Jack cheese, Acapulco white rice, frijoles a la charra, salad and bolillos

I had mole enchiladas which are chicken enchiladas topped with Mexican cheese and mole sauce, rice and beans, and guacamole in a taco shell. And Chiflado will say that the mole was scrumptious.

We sat and talked and visited like we hadn’t seen each other in years. Hey, Mess got Garbo out of the house so you gotta give him credit. It was better than having tuna fish or ramen noodles!

1 comment:

  1. and I thank my friend for such a wonderful gester, he has always been such a good friend. I am so very glad I hooked up with him again after all these years. Thanks my friend and I know sometimes I don't answer my phone but that means I'm just a little busy otherwise I enjoy talking to you. "The moment I wake up" our song. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete