17 March 2021

SAD NEWS

 I cannot believe this. I finally found a working number for Facebook. 

Long story short, apparently my account was sending spam to other people. So my account is permanently frozen. They deleted some of the spam but there are still eight spams they can't delete and they want me to go to each individual store and clear it with them.

Of course they weren't able to tell me what accounts they are. And they are not able to combine my accounts nor send me the pictures that I have stored. 

Good-Bye Facebook.

http://chiflado-chiflado.blogspot.com/ 



4 comments:

  1. Can't you just create a new gmail or yahoo account and start a new FB account with a new name?
    Clyde

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow was able to open another account under my name, but I can't get into that also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a lot of people are getting fed up with FB. What about Twitter? Or you could start a new platform called "Twatter" and make your own rules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a twitter account years ago. Hard to keep track of things. My account was deleted.

    ReplyDelete