22 March 2021

EVAN, MY BOYFRIEND THE PRIEST

 It was the early 90's. We were at a bar that changed names frequently. I was with June and his boyfriend du jour, or as I called him, Insert Name.

We were standing at the bar having my Cape Cod which was my poison at the time. Suddenly,  this song that somehow described me at the time, came on. I started moving to the music. 

This gorgeous man came up to me and asked me to dance. June was aghast. Not missing a beat, I guzzled my drink and hit the floor. Later, June, still in disbelief, approved him for me. 

His name was Evan. And he was a Jesuit priest who had just relocated from Hawaii. He was just under 6' feet tall, white, balding, hairy chest, and had the best underwear I've seen. 

We were dancing and I could see June watching. We kept dancing for a while more. I introduced him to June and Insert name.We quickly became a four-some, and we all got along together. 

Fast forward to his place. He lit candles and incense and put on Enigma. Wow, I was smitten. He got his undies from Hawaii and I reveled in it. 

Here's THE song from one of my favorite films:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kevJJDQloNE

No comments:

Post a Comment