30 March 2021

MORE ON DANCING.

 In my heyday I was all over the place. I was the center of attention. The guys new me and always came up to me and I'd perform for them as well. 

One dancer paid me a lot of attention. Yada yada, yada. Of course I got a lot of oohs. Another weekend me and Joel were in Austin having a blast. Then the guys came on and guess who was there? My stripper from the other night. Joel was very impressed. 

Joel and I loved dancing. When we went to weddings, quinceniras, and other gatherings, we had two beards who would always dance next  to each other. After these soirees, We'd drop them off and go clubbing at The Country.

My last two exes were not great 'dancers.'  One looked like he was having an epileptic seizure. Guys looked and were perplexed.  

The other looked like Isadora Duncan. Another embarrassment. I found a video with her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEb6KIPrvRQ&t=37s



No comments:

Post a Comment