04 February 2011

Shady Pines or Rehab!?!?!!!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...Santa Rosa was able to have me admitted into a rehabilitation hospital and I don't remember the first few days. As I started to feel better and confident.

This 'hospital' was a disappointment. They actually have a physical therapy area and I was there to learn how to walk. Okay, I was disappointed with the therapists because they had me doing things I don't do. It wasn't until the final week that I told them I wanted to concentrate on my legs and feet.

Chiflado wanted out of Shady Pines asap. The social worker told me that my stay was on only to a certain day and he wanted to know if I wanted to file paperwork for another two weeks.

The nurses station was next to my room and they were loud and freely used colorful language. They never even came to change my dressing until I asked. The cafeteria food was horrible. I'm hoping to get a survey so I can vent myself out.

Chif out.

No comments:

Post a Comment