20 February 2011

Little Green Men

Apparently there are more inhabitants of my apartment. I live with little green men or gremlins. They don't do anything bad, but they are a nuisance.

Example: In the late evening I turn on the hood light on while I do other things around the house. When I least expect it, the light is gone from the kitchen. I thought maybe the bulb blew out, but it's been turned off at the switch. Makes one think.

Example: I keep a water bottle in the fridge so I can have a cool sip whenever I feel like it. About two weeks ago, I woke up to find the bottle missing. Today I found the bottle in the oven!

Example: I renewed my driver's license over the net in October. I received the license sometime in November or December. It was on my computer and I checked for it everywhere. I emailed TXDOT saying I never received it hoping they would send me a new one. That was Friday. Yesterday morning the license was laying on top of my desk calendar! The old one that was in my wallet was gone though.


It does make my life interesting. I never know what to expect or when. At least they're friendly.

Brownie points to the first person that can name the animated green man above.

Chif out.

No comments:

Post a Comment