28 February 2011

More Baby Steps

Friday, the nurse saw that my wound had scabbed over and that we're doing great. We did talk about letting it air dry, so after she left moi decided to take it off. It's still delicate and itchy, but anyone that knows me knows I like adventures, and this was.

OMG, OMG, OMG! HP came by to use my computer, it's the only time we get to see each other. He's curious and wanted to see my wound when I was in the hospital, but it was bandaged. So yesterday I showed him my boo-boo. OMG was all he could say.

I can only feel it because of the location and I think an OMG is what I can say about it also. I was planning on tatooing the area to hide the scar, but there's an indentation there. We'll see how it is in a few months.

Chif out

No comments:

Post a Comment