23 February 2011

The Saga Continues

Seems I lost a week in November. I left rehab on a Monday, I remember that much. I was at home the week of 14 November. HP verified that for me. He did say it was probably the meds. B brought me home with the kids. While I was on hiatus, D and B cleaned my apartment, they're sweet, takes after the wonderful uncle.

I even showed up at Sunday Group, gurl take a picture.

On the 21st I went back to Santa Rosa for a battery of tests. The nurses were all abuzz about me. Apparently I made a lot of fans during my first visit. I don't remember much . I did learn that my meds go down better with a glass of wine though. LOL. Of course all my tests came out great. I'm a healthy sick person.

I'm almost sure here is where the fat lady sings! If I remember anything else, I'll blog it of course.

Chif out.

No comments:

Post a Comment