28 February 2011

Ginormous Step

I had to go to group today to pick up my bus pass. I got my stuff in order for L, my latest lab results and another co-pay. Turns out she'd already paid it, she wrote down it down with check # and date it got paid. So now I have to call Santa Rosa and see what my records show.

Anyhoooo, forgetful moi forgot to take my cane. I was in the lobby and made a decision to go without my cane. Like I've written before I can no longer walk in in strides and walk very slowly now. I actually did okay but found out I still need my walker or cane, depends where I'm going.

Speaking of labs, I got my recent labs and everything is okay. My t-cell count dropped to 153, down from 250 last time. My viral load was good so I'm still undetectable which is what my doctor looks at. My kidneys are fine, cholesterol was under control, everything came out great. I'm the healthiest sick person I know. LOL.

Chif out.

No comments:

Post a Comment