11 February 2011

The Return of Lupe?!

Before my infamous fall in the tub, I was loopy and we don't mean Lupe! Mess, Hush Puppy, and Purple 13 noticed there was something wrong with me. I didn't make sense and spoke gibberish. Of course nobody said anything for whatever reason.

So that takes us to yesterday. Apparently me and HP had a conversation that I don't remember. Just got off the phone with him and he was a bit concerned, alright, very concerned.

I know I have written about my talking to people who aren't there or my mind is racing from one topic to another. HP is the only one who has seen me in action. Pobresito.

They all said I sounded loopy and some said I even look like I was stoned. My apologies to them. I'm fine and everything's fine at home.

Chif out

No comments:

Post a Comment