03 February 2011

An Outing

We're in the midst of very cold weather with a possibility of snow. Of course this will freak out the locals. Okay, I'm a local but I spent five years in Michigan and honey, that's snow.

Mess rang me up and we were off to HEB. But first we had to get his inspection sticker. That was no brainer, somebody talked about to Mess where we could go.

Then we went to Luby's for lunch. That way he can have his fish and I can get some meat. Don't go there.

Then we went to the Olmos HEB. I was disappointed because there were no hot men out today. I did get some things that were not on my shopping list.
Of course as soon as I got home and starting putting things away, I remembered other stuff to get.

Now that I'm on Meals on Wheels I don't have to buy that much groceries. I did get my whimsical sangria. Whimsical is cheap booze according to Gucci B. And I'm always in a whimsical mood, I'm a meat and potatoes kinda guy.

Chif out.

1 comment:

  1. was good having lunch with you and thanks for the moral support. Getting Xavier inspected is an annual FUCKERY!!!

    ReplyDelete