26 February 2011

4 Days

So there I was stuck in the bath tub. I lost track of everything. Remember, I was in the bathroom and there are no windows for me to make sense of night or day.

After all the drama, I found out that Mess and HP figured there was something going on. My nieces call or email once a week, so they were left out of the loop. HP asked Mess to call 911.

After more drama, it sank in that I was 'out' for four days. Four Days?! That's what I'm worth? HP was dreading that information. And management here called B&D that I was on my way to the hospital. They broke down and cried thinking the worse.

Of course there were messages on my answering machine. It took me a while to get acclimated to what was going on. I still have dizzy spells and I'm very careful with everything. I was blessed to have these amazing people looking after me. I now regularly check in with everyone.

Four days. It could have been been worse. HP was dreading telling me how much time passed. Mess and HP are my heroes and I will never forget that.
Chif out.

No comments:

Post a Comment