30 June 2010

Still scared...

I actually went out twice today. Of course the big thing for me is to figure out what day of the week it is before getting started. I made it back in about an hour and 1/2.

Something was on my mind but I could not figure out what it was. Then I looked at my calendar, I saw I had a dinner at La Margarita.

I think that's when it hit. Shallow breathing, sweats, I even got dizzy spells. Don't know if that's a symptom of panic attack or anxiety attack. The evening one started in my apartment, I got to the lobby and I turned to walk back but I nearly bumped into someone. So I aimed toward the door. I stayed there for almost 5 minutes before I finally opened the door and walked out and felt the heat of the day.

It's sad when opening a door is a feeling of accomplishment and I did it all alone, so there. The lecture du jour was Substance Abuse and HIV and Larry is a great presenter and the whole presentation went smoothly.

I really hate these dizzy spells. I feel like I'm gonna faint at any moment.
And the AIDSheimer's keeps getting worse. I can tell what you were wearing last week, but I cannot recall that I saw you today. HP was laughing so hard Sunday when I attempted to say something, but was like my brain was saying one thing and my mouth was saying another thing.

Thanks for putting up me,

No comments:

Post a Comment